Sunday 18 May 2014

Inside the May Edition of My Envy Box - Pictures

Every month like a lot of you I eagerly wait for the arrival of My Envy Box, India's first luxury beauty sampling subscription service. This month I was even more excited because My Envy Box started off with makeup samples last month and I was very curious to know what they would include this month.

May My Envy Box


Want to know what I got and if makeup was included? Read on..

In May, the color of My Envy Box has changed to a pretty pink and I definitely prefer pink over orange and white. I really love these boxes because they are so good to store stuff. They are spacious and sturdy and I have all of mine filled with accessories and knick knacks. This month, inside the box there is also a cloth pouch included in which all the samples are kept. The customary letter and product information cards are also included. No additional gift voucher for any store this time though.



Coming to what I got. Here's the full list:
  • Roberto Cavalli ‘Exotica’ EDT 1.2mL sample {Full sized product- Rs. 5200 for 75mL}- a fruity-floral fragrance, with sandalwood as the base note. Smells really nice! 
  • Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum- around 2-3mL sample ampoulle {Full sized product- Rs. 1450 for 80mL}- I've used this up already and quite liked it on my skin. Absorbs fast and is a pretty good lightweight moisturizer. Wish the sample was not so tiny. 2 uses and its over!
  • Eminence Organics Tropical Vanilla Day Cream Sunscreen SPF 32- 3mL sample sachet {Full sized product- Rs. 4393 for 60mL}- Smells great but I am not a fan of sachets at all. Besides I'm also bored of Eminence now. This is probably the fourth box in a row which has an Eminence product.
  • H2O+ Targeted Hand & Nail Cream- 30mL {Full sized product- Rs. 1100 for 180mL}: I like H2O products and they work quite well for me. This one is definitely my favorite in the box and has already gone into my travel kit.
  • ZA True White Cleansing Foam- 5g {Full sized product- Rs. 349 for 100g}- Tiny sample but lets see how it fares.





You can see what's missing right? No makeup and that's really disappointing. While the selection of products is good, I have an issue with the tiny samples. Not asking for full size products but atleast give us something that we can use more than 2-3 times please My Envy Box? Happy to have got the Exotica vial and the H20 hand cream but the remaining products are quite 'meh'. Hoping for a better box in June.

You can subscribe to the box on myenvybox.com.

What all did you get in the May My Envy Box? Do share in the comments below.

PS -  Box sent by Brand for review. Views expressed above are honest, as always.

No comments: