Saturday 26 April 2014

The Elephant Company - Products that make everyday life interesting!

The elephant walks like this like that
It's very big, it's very fat
It has no fingers, it has no toes
Oh my goodness! What a long nose!

This used to be one my favorite rhymes as a kid and I remember enacting it so many times in school and at home and today after ages it popped into my head. And it's all because of a random search for online home and lifestyle stores! I've lately been obsessed with finding online stores that sell lifestyle products and it was during one such search that I stumbled upon The Elephant Company website. I loved their collection and wanted to share my find with all of you. 




The Elephant Company is a website with the tag line Everyday Life Made Interesting. They retail their products through the website and through The Bombay Store outlets in Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru and a few other lifestyle stores in India. Those of you who have been to The Bombay Store outlets must have already seen this brand's products but to me they are new.


On the website, you will find bags, clocks, cushion covers, tableware, furniture, candles etc and they all have such beautiful and quirky prints. Each of the products are part of collections like Goa Beaches, Flying Elephants, Modern Warli etc and they represent the flavor of each collection.


TEC's latest is the Mumbai Meri Jaan collection and I specially wanted to share this with all you Mumbai and of course non-Mumbai folks too. Mumbai Meri Jaan is an homage to the great city of dreams that is challenging, frenetic, but always welcoming. If you want to add a little slice of Mumbai to your daily life check out the mousepads, coffee mugs, coasters, shot glasses and card holders in this collection. The prices are pretty reasonable and how pretty are the prints!. I love collecting coffee mugs so might get the red mug to remind me of the wonderful times I've spent in one of my favorite cities. I hope they come up with a Kolkata collection too!



I checked out their bag collection and really wanted one of the printed sling bags but all are sold out :(...TEC, can you restock them please??

Do let me know if you have ever shopped from the TEC website and how are the products.

P.S - I have not been paid by the brand to write this post


No comments: