Saturday 29 March 2014

Experience Hair Art with Namrata Soni

If you love styling your hair, then this post is definitely for you. If you don't and belong to the 'hairstyling klutz community' of which I can probably be the President, this post is also for you. Why? Because here you will get to learn how to create some gorgeous hairstyles. Nope, not from me but from L'Oreal Paris's beauty expert Namrata Soni.



Namrata has gone beyond the usual twists and twirls and made hair styling extraordinary! The L'Oreal Paris Hair Art Gallery comprises videos where Namrata shows how to get six hair styles - the Freida Braid, Princess Twirl, Dual Knot, Origami Bow, Artisan Bun & Athena Twist. The best part is that there are step by step instructions on how you can do these yourself and you will see that they are actually pretty doable.

My favorite is the Princess Twirl because it's classy, elegant and yet gives off such a boho, free spirited vibe. Besides, its also very easy to create. Think even I can do it! 

To view the Hair Art Gallery, click here. Click here, if you want to watch the videos on YouTube. Do let me know which style you liked the most. If you try one out, don't forget to send me a pic!

Here's the video of my favorite style.

No comments: