Happy Valentine's Day my pretties! Sending all of you a lot of love and I hope you are having a fabulous time with your loved ones :). I'm in no mood to celebrate because of my not so perfect health but the arrival of the Feb edition of My Envy Box yesterday definitely cheered me up a lot.
|February My Envy Box|
Most of you know that My Envy Box is a luxury beauty service and here's some more information:
- Price of 1 box : Rs 850
- Get 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month
- Get Rs. 213 worth (25%) of ENVY points to redeem in our store
- Free Shipping
- All products are sourced from brands and authorized distributors in India
- Access to special deals
- Be one of the lucky 50 to get a copy of the latest Elle Magazine
- Use the code 'ENVYFEB' and get 10% off on any full size product
The Feb box is a special Valentine edition and the brand sure did not disappoint. I've always been a fan of the packaging and I love the box that come with the products. This month along with the orange box, there is also an addition of a pouch that contains all the samples. Another great bonus is a coupon that entitles me to a complimentary makeover and consultation from Givenchy's make-up expert! The only hitch is that I live in a city where there is no Givenchy counter :(..booohooooo. I am so so sad to see that coupon go waste.
Other than the coupon, here's what else I got in my box:
- Forest Essentials Sugared Rose Petal Lip Balm Full size - Rs 595
- Thalgo Oxygen SOS serum samples
- Givenchy Dahlia Noir and Gentlemen Only perfume vials
- Rene Furterer Carthame Moisturizing Milk Shampoo sample
- Eminence Organics Chocolate Mousse Hydration Masque sample
I love the selection of products and brands but for me the star of the month is definitely Forest Essentials. If you love rose, this is something you must have! Good God the lip balm smells divine and I just cant stop myself from putting this on. Last month, I got Elie Saab perfume samples but in sachets which I wasn't too fond off. So glad they sent vials this time and the two perfumes smell lovely! One is a men's perfume but I'm quite fond of men's perfume so will use it myself :D. Rene Furterer, Thalgo and Eminence are brands that I have tried before and they are wonderful. That chocolate masque is going on my face tonight :D
I had expected makeup in this month's box so slightly disappointed but the note that comes with the box does mention that they are focusing on getting leading makeup brands on board and we should get some in the next few months. Keeping fingers crossed! I really like that My Envy Box has stuck to providing samples from luxury brands only till date and their selection has been pretty good. Hope they start off with customized boxes very soon. You can subscribe to the My Envy Box here.
P.S - PR Sample. Honest Review