Tuesday 15 October 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polishes in Kiss-me-Pink & Blackcurrant Pop

I'm sure all of you are aware of Maybelline's latest launch by now. The Color Show range of nail polishes are the rage in the blogging world and I'm joining in to show you two lovely shades. When these polishes came out a couple of weeks back, I honestly did not expect them to be priced at Rs 75 and I give the folks at Maybelline a big hug for keeping them so affordable. On my FB page, a lady commented that she buys them for nearly Rs 300 in the Middle East! And I've heard that they are priced much higher in other countries as well. Just hope Maybelline sticks to this price tag and does not hike it soon. 


The Color Show range has 40 shades though I'm yet to see all the 40 in the stores. I love the colors and more so because they are so vibrant and pretty. Just coz they are priced at Rs 75, don't think they are of an inferior quality. These polishes are super! They go opaque in two coats, dry pretty fast, give a glossy finish and have a decent wear time as well. I did notice that by the 3rd day there was a slight hint of tip wear but there was no chipping. Both shades lasted for nearly five days. 

The shades I'm showing you today are Kiss-Me-Pink, a very bright fuchsia with subtle duo-chrome that reflects a tinge of blue and Blackcurrant Pop, a pretty lavender creme. I've topped them off with Maybelline Colorama polish in Glitter Prata. 



The Maybelline Color Show polishes are totally worth the hype and I can't stop raving about them. I've bought another five of these and will show them to you soon. There is a color for everyone so go pick up a few from a store near you. You won't be disappointed. 

To know more about the polishes and to see the different colors available, click here. 

P.S - Products provided by the brand. Review 100% mine. 


No comments: