Monday 20 May 2013

Reader's Spotlight - Jhilmil shares a few of her favorite things!

This edition of Reader's Spotlight features a fellow bengali and a blogger who recently returned from Belgium to India. Dear ladies, put your hands together for Jhilmil, a blogger and content writer who recently started her own beauty blog by the name of Beauty & Beyond 


Jhilmil stays in Mumbai with her husband and like all of us, is addicted towards everything girly that includes shopping, watching rom-coms and she is very much into collecting perfumes. As a bengali, her interests lie in Maach, Mishti & More (translated to fish, sweets and the more is Rabindrasangeet, Jhalmuri and the quintessential bengali trait of adda). 

In her words "I love spending each moment of my life, trying to enjoy its beauty and searching it through the mundane days. My blog Beauty & Beyond at jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com features my interests, love and my search of finding beauty from everything. I love to write about beauty products, celebrity fashion and makeup and of course cooking. Apart from this I am a Content writer, a wife, a shopaholic and a movie-buff". 

These are a few of Jhilmil's favorite products:

1. My Favourite Jewellery: A pair of Gold Droplet Earrings, a gift from my cousin 
2. My spring Handbag: A handbag from Commercial Street, Bangalore
3.My Go-To Makeup Items: From left to right- Dior Terra Bella Bronzer in Bonne Mine, Inglot AMC Lip Paint #50, Shiseido Sheer Gloss Lipstick in Clear Orange, Christian Dior MultiTouch Tint for eyes, cheeks & lips, The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Dome in Pinch Me Pink.
4. Perfumes I am Loving: From left to right- Truth by Calvin Klein, L'Air du Temps from Nina Ricci, Miracle from LancĂ´me, Eternity from Calvin Klein





My note - Welcome to the blogging world Jhilmil and wish you lots of success :)..Hoping to see much more of you.And I'm loving those makeup products!

If you want to get featured in my Reader's Spotlight section, send me an email at poutpretty@gmail.com. 


No comments: