Thursday 23 May 2013

Inside My May Vellvette Box

Like most of you, I got my Vellvette box yesterday as well and wanted to give you all a peek inside it. Kudos to Vellvette for delivering the box way before time but brickbats to them for not including the product which they had missed out on sending last month. I've reached out to them and hopefully things should get sorted out soon but its very irritating when the same thing happens twice in a row. The saving grace is that I really like my May box.


The theme for the month is Organic and the products selected are apparently the best organic fare that beauty has to offer. Here's a list of what I got:

1. Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment Kit - No idea about this brand but I'm happy that I've been sent products suitable for my normal-dry hair. 

2. Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick D40 - This is a red lipstick and I'm really liking the color, texture and the pigmentation. It goes on very smooth and makes the lips look glossy and luscious. Flormar is a Turkish brand and they make quite good stuff. Not exactly high end but not too bad either. 

3. Tvam Apricot and Walnut Scrub and Body Polisher - A regular body scrub

4. Bonus Product - Anna Andre Extreme Elegance Matte Foundation - The shade is not an exact match but I can make it work. The smell is way too strong though!








I'm liking this month's box because they have included products that I will definitely use. My favorite is the lipstick and I can see myself wearing that pretty often.

What's your favorite product from the May Vellvette box?


No comments: