Saturday 23 February 2013

What's Inside My Feb Vellvette Box

The Feb Vellvette box got delivered yesterday and I'm absolutely in love with it! This has got to be the best box that's been given by Vellvette and kudos to the entire team for picking out the lovely products. I'm also super happy with their delivery this month. Usually I receive my box towards the end of the month but this time I'm only a day late which is just great!

The moment I got the box, after taking pictures, I tried on the blush and the balm and I'm very impressed by both. The blush gives off a very pretty flushed look while the balm is really hydrating and I love the peppermint smell. It's tough to choose which one is the star of the Feb box, but after much thought I'll give it to Figs and Rouge. Vellvette, you just fueled my desire to now hunt for all Figs and Rouge products!

I know a number of you got the same stuff that I did but I'm still gonna go ahead and post the pics..





Vellvette is improving on their service every month and I think I'm gonna go ahead with the one year subscription now. Really excited to see what they come up with next and I hope they don't disappoint!

Which one is your favorite product from the Feb box?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, the balm and blush are both lovely, esp the balm. And I got an eye gel which so far seems really good :)

Unknown said...

I got the same stuff but instead of Ofra I got Benefit's Porefessional.. Love the balm!!