Friday 25 January 2013

Prizes in the Mailbox!

Hiya there

What plans for the weekend? I've got quite a jam packed schedule. Tomorrow have to attend a wedding reception and on Sunday, a friend of mine is treating for her birthday. Might also watch Race 2 after that but not yet planned. I've already got my outfit and makeup products ready for the reception tomorrow so watch out for some FOTD's soon :)

Coming back to today's post. Yesterday was a very happy day for me coz I got all the prizes from the contests I won recently and I got them together!


First up, the hamper from Sunsilk, which is a prize for participating in the Sunsilk Straight Hair Experiment Contest. They sent over samples of the new Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner and believe it or not, I was so excited to get them that I hopped on to the shower right away. Have used the products for two days now so ready to share my thoughts with all of you. Read my review tomorrow on whether these products actually live up to the claim of giving sleek, straight and beautiful hair.


The other hamper was sent by Ponds as a prize for winning their If I were a Miss India contest held in December on Twitter. I participated in it so long ago that I've actually forgotten what it was all about and what I wrote! Nonetheless very happy to have received these products - Ponds White Beauty Facial Foam, Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam and the White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream.


In the meantime, I also won Strut120's 2 Mins to Happy Contest and hopefully should receive the prize soon. I wish they send me Clinique. Keeping fingers crossed!

Have you tried any of these products? What's your view on them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I checked on the
net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.
Feel free to surf my web-site Hotmail email account

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is valuable in support of my knowledge. thanks admin
Also see my site > adoption baby book

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! :)