Wednesday 9 January 2013

Korres, Stila & Laura Mercier Haul!

Strawberrynet is my favorite place to shop for makeup from international brands. They give super discounts, they send stuff through registered post, there is a tracking number available, they give refunds if you have to pay for customs (which thankfully I've never had to pay), and the products are all genuine. I've shopped from them for the 7th time now and I'm a very very happy customer till date. In December, there were some awesome discounts on products and I obviously had to take advantage of nearly 50-60% off to get some essentials (ahem maybe not essentials but stuff that's really important for me right now :P).

Take a look at what I hauled and I paid only around 2200 for all of these wonderful stuff!

1. Laura Mercier Eye Liner Bleu Marine
2. Laura Mercier Undercover Concealer
3. Stila Sun Bronzing Powder in Shade 1
4. Korres Guava Lipstick Natural Purple
5. Korres - Wild Rose Brightening Flawless Finish Compact Powder





Love Love Love these products. And thankfully, I didn't go wrong the shades (pat on the back for that :P). Will start posting reviews once I use these.

Till next time..Ciao

Love

D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome haul!!! Waiting for detailed reviews.