Saturday 12 January 2013

Beat Stress With The Four Seasons Spa Contest Extended & I'll Be Right Back!

Hey Pretties

I'll be missing in action till Wednesday coz I'm off for my mini trip to Rajasthan. I'm going with a group of friends and we will be travelling to Jaipur, Ajmer and Pushkar. Heard that its freezing over there so I've really packed on the woollens. I know I'm not going to do much makeup so have taken only the bare essentials like the Garnier BB cream, my new Korres brightening powder, a few eye pencils, two lip balms and a couple of lipsticks. For skincare, it's only lotions and creams- a lot of them to beat the dry skin woes! Will put up the pictures once I come back. But if you are on Instagram, you can see them everyday coz I'm pretty active there. Do follow @PoutPretty on Instagram.

Since I'm not around for these days, you can send in your entries for the Beat Stress with the Four Seasons Spa contest till the 19th. Send in crazy, whacky ideas to beat stress and win free spa sessions at the Four Seasons Spa! Very simple right?

For the rules, click the link below

http://poutprettty.blogspot.in/2012/12/beat-stress-with-four-fountains-spa.html

See you all soon

Miss Me :P


Love

D

No comments: