Monday 3 December 2012

Making Up A Friend - Two Simple Looks

I've always loved applying makeup on others and giving them different looks. It definitely helps when you have willing friends who let me experiment on them. Today Ill share a couple of simple looks that I tried on my friend T. One, a day look and one a typical Bengali look for the Pujas. I don't have any before pics unfortunately so you will have to make do with the after pics only.

T as you can see is a gorgeous woman with a peaches and cream complexion so I didn't really have to do anything. It was all about enhancing what is already beautiful. In the below look, I used a hint of foundation to even out the skin tone, a nude pink blush on the apples of the cheek, a neutral eye shadow with blue eye pencil and a light pink lipstick. That's it!



I kept the Puja look simple as well. Foundation mixed with a bit of golden shimmer for an added glow to the face, gold eye shadow with a hint of green, black kohl and red lipstick.



Let me know what you think :)

No comments: