Sunday 2 December 2012

Avon Midnight Plum Nails of the Day

I'm currently obsessed with dark colors! That' all that I get attracted to nowadays and its not just makeup believe me! From clothes, to shoes to bags, vampy is very much me!

The color that I'm sporting on my nails now is a rich dark plum rather 'jamoon' to be more apt. I bought this from Avon nearly three months back but wore it for the first time yesterday. Midnight Plum is from the Avon Nailwear Pro+ range of nail polishes, that claims to be of a much better formula than the Nailwear Pro range.  I love the color and the semi-glossy finish of this nail polish and it dries up pretty fast as well. Only problem is that it applies streaky on the nails and takes nearly three coats to go completely opaque. I've been wearing it for a day now and there's no chipping yet. Let's see how long it lasts.

Take a look at Midnight Plum on my nails. Apologies for the bad application though. I was in a hurry and the polish went all over the place :(






Which color are you wearing on your nails now?

No comments: