Thursday 1 November 2012

MUA Blush Shade 3 - Review & Swatch

I'm currently going through an ' I love blush' phase and have been hoarding them like crazy. The latest in my kitty is MUA Blush in Shade 3 that I bought from Sophia's blog sale. This is my first MUA product and I'm super impressed by the quality. How on earth do they sell them so cheap???? The powder blushes cost only £1!! Obviously, for us in India it does not come that cheap taking into account the shipping charges but even then these are such good value for money. 




The packaging of the blush is very simple. A black and transparent plastic case with the brand name in a silver font on top. Even though its nothing fancy, it does look quite chic and definitely more expensive than its price. I love blushes with a clear top coz its very easy to determine the shade. The packaging is also quite sturdy and travel friendly.

Shade 3 is a pretty matte peachy pink color with golden microshimmer. The shimmer is not that visible on the skin but you can see it if you look very close. This is a color that will suit all skin tones specially those with fair to medium skin tones and will give off a very nice glow to the skin. 

Honestly, I didn't expect the blush to be so well pigmented. A tiny bit is enough to give me peachy pink cheeks. It has great color payoff without being chalky and does not give a patchy finish either. It also wears very well on the skin. On me, it lasts for about 5 hrs without a primer. 






I'm really impressed by the quality of this blush and will recommend it to everyone looking for an affordable, everyday blush to wear. The quality is definitely at par with most high-end brands. The only con is that these are not available in India and one has to buy it online from their website. Thankfully, they offer international shipping.

Have you tried MUA blushes? Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Hampshire Blondie said...

Shade 3 is the only one I don't have! But I think I need it now! Hahah
You should try the rest, they're all lovely :)

http://hampshireblondie.blogspot.co.uk