Friday 30 November 2012

Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub - Review

Today I'll be reviewing a product that I received in my November Vellvette box and one that has already become my favorite scrub of all times. Its the Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut scrub, a deep cleansing facial polisher rich with organic fruit, roots, herbs and vegetables. I received a 15gm sample from Vellvette and truly blown away by how good this is.



Forest Essentials products are renowned for their quality and their effectiveness and the walnut scrub is no different from the other FE products. The scrub is packed with the goodness of finely milled walnuts in pure Aloe Vera, Vit E and A in a gel base. While the Aloe Vera and vitamins stimulate cell regeneration, the oil rich walnut has a deep cleaning action which brightens the complexion by gently removing dead cells and impurities.



Why am I loving this?

  • Contains natural ingredients
  • Skin feels squeaky clean, fresh, soft and smooth after use
  • Dry uneven patches disappear immediately after using this
  • No dryness after rinsing face
  • No oily residue 
  • No breakouts or skin irritation
  • Great for oily as well as dry skin


What I don't love

  • The price. All FE products are so expensive! The full sized tub of 50 gm is priced at Rs 895
  • The granules can feel slightly abrasive for those with super sensitive skin
  • Tub packaging - find it unhygienic
The pros of this product definitely outnumber the cons and I highly recommend this to everyone. Loving how soft and smooth my skin feels after using this and I'm sure you will love the results as well. I'm definitely getting a full sized tub for myself.

Have you tried the FE Walnut Gel? Which is your favorite FE product?

No comments: