Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Vellvette Box and a Clinique EOTD

Yess..I am extremely late in posting this but not my fault pretties, I got the October box only today. Out of the hundreds of boxes that were shipped this month, mine got misplaced by the courier company and no one could track it. Kudos to the Vellvette team for following up with me regularly and re-sending another box. I was already impressed by the quality of products that Vellvette sends out in each of the boxes but now I'm equally impressed by their customer service. For a customer, it's really important that the company pays attention to your problems and pro-actively works towards solving it and Vellvette did exactly did. Thank you to the team and I hope you continue to make us happy every month for a really long time.

So now on to the box. I got three products this month and I'm really happy with all of them. 



1. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules - Got 5 of these
2. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion 60 ml - Loving the cherry blossom and peach smell!
3. Clinique Color Surge Palette - New Clover Blush & Eyeshadow Trio
4. Discount Coupons to purchase full sized products from the Vellvette website




My favorite product in the box is the Clinique palette for sure. Really pretty colors that thankfully suit my skintone. I tried out the eyeshadows today and liked the pigmentation. Here's a look that I came up with using the pink, plummy brown and greyish black colors. For the liner, used MAC's Blacktrack and the mascara was Lakme's Eyeconic Curling Mascara.



What's your favorite product from the October box?

1 comment:

Goga said...

The clinique palette is so nice. Lovely eye makeup.