Sunday 9 September 2012

Preview of Entries for Makeup the Eyes Contest

If you pretties are not aware, I have a contest running currently on my blog called 'Makeup The Eyes' where you will need to send in eye makeup looks keeping in mind the theme - Colors of the Monsoon. The winning entry will be decided by public voting and will receive an e.l.f Studio Beauty Palette.

The contest is open to all Indian residents and is on till 30th September. Every participant can send a maximum of three entries and minimum is one. Along with your entry, you will also need to write a couple of lines on why you think your eye makeup look represents the Colors of the Monsoon. For the contest details, click here

Here's a preview of the entries that I have received so far. Waiting for many more to be sent to poutpretty@gmail.com

Entry 1 - Awungshi Philamazan 
' I think my eye make up represents the color of monsoon because orange and yellow are the signs of the fading leaves, along with the rain loaded blue clouds speckled with some bright colors (pink) of nature, in my case"



Entry 2a & b - Salomi Gupta 


"This look represents my view of first light after heavy rain (first time you see clear sky after continuous heavy rain fall)"


"This is a night look which represents clouds during twilight"


 

Entry 3 - Apoorva 

"Since the theme is monsoon, I chose black skies, blue waters and brown ends"


Entry 4 - Ritu Rajput

"I have used the colors grey and blue as inspiration from a monsoon scene where grey clouds can be seen floating in the dark blue sky"


Voting for entries will start post 30 September after the contest is over so don't vote yet. This is only a preview of the entries received so far. Do give your comments though :)

Love

D

12 comments:

indian beauty central said...

All the entries look great! Good you posted reminder abt the contest,I didn't know it was on,will be sending my entry soon :)

Apoorva Writes said...

I tried Dee finally :):)

Dolon said...

Yayyy :D

Smita Singh said...

will vote for u appu

Apoorva Writes said...

Thank you di..!! at least one vote will be sure from you :D I dont wanna lose with no votes at all hehe

Apoorva Writes said...

:D :D

Smita Singh said...

oh sweets...mein hu na

salomi gupta said...

@
Awungshi Philamazan you are making complete use of your new sleek palettes :)

Rayconnect said...

I am so compelled to participate now :)

Dr_philamazan said...

hehe this one is nyx ka palette :)

salomi gupta said...

how many palettes do you have ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can count 4 3 sleek palettes and one this nyx pallete

Dr_philamazan said...

hehe... i have about 5-6 palettes and sadly that s still not enuf lol