Sunday 5 August 2012

Happy Friendship Day!



I am so glad that I started blogging coz this is where I've met all of you wonderful people. Not sure if we will ever meet outside the blogosphere, but you sure have become an indispensable part of my life now. Thank you for your love, support and encouragement. It means the world to me and I hope this friendship of ours lasts forever.

Cheers to all my wonderful friends and readers of Pout Pretty! I love you all.

Have a wonderful Friendship Day!

XOXO

D

5 comments:

swati r said...

Same to you Dolon :)
Thankyou for wishing us here :)

Emerald said...

Happy Friendship Day <3

coralcrue said...

oh , it's friendship day! Happy friendship day :)

Lancy said...

Happpyyy frienshippp dayyy :) :)

Unknown said...

Thanks gals...hope you had a great day..I sure did!