Tuesday 3 July 2012

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick Craving - Review, Swatch, Pics

Oh Craving..how much have I craved for you! Ever since I saw your pretty little face in a magazine, I have been wanting to make you mine but you have been one elusive beauty. You were always out of stock and all I could do was admire your beauty from afar.You made me wait for so long to make you mine but now that I have, I'm never letting you go!


Craving is a permanent lipstick and is one of the most popular ones in MAC's permanent range. Its described as a 'burst of plum' and has an amplified finish, one of my favs! It's a gorgeous plummy pink color which will look good on every skin tone in every season, not just during fall/winter. In fact, I've never really believed in this summer/fall/winter lipstick trend. For me, if I look good in a color, Ill wear it irrespective of the season.

Craving has the typical vanilla fragrance of MAC lipsticks so it smells great. It's really creamy and what I absolutely love is the subtle shine it gives off on the lips. It is quite moisturizing and does not make my lips dry. I usually apply this on its own, preferring not to top it off with gloss but if you want to add more drama, go on with the gloss. The pigmentation is awesome and one swipe is enough for a burst of rich color. Craving lasts on my lips for about 5-6 hrs after which it faints leaving a pretty berry stain. 


This is one color which I absolutely recommend to everyone and is well worth spending Rs 990 for. There are a number of pretty close dupes available for Craving but nothing can match up to the original. Buy this girls..believe me you won't regret it. 


In a nutshell, here's what is HOT about Craving:

1.Smooth creamy texture
2. Super pigmentation
3. Moisturizing
4. Long staying
5. Suits all skin tones

And what's NOT:

1. Expensive! ( Yes, that's the only con that I can come up with!)

Will I repurchase? Hell Ya!!!!

Here are the pics...





Have you tried Craving? Let me know how you like it. Those who don't, let me know if this review helped. Do put in your comments below.

XOXO

D


12 comments:

Andrea Marie said...

Wow that is a gorgeous color!!!!!! :O


Let's follow eachother? I am having a huge giveaway on my blog!
- andrealamo.de
Check out my big giveaway!

Unknown said...

Lovely shade :)

Unknown said...

Its super awesome!!!

Nafisa said...

Love the creamy finish and the color looks awesome on u :-) Also liked how u began the review...so in love that ure belting out poetry at a lippie, eh? ;-):-D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Try this out Sophia...you will love it

Unknown said...

It really is Shalini:))

Unknown said...

Lol lol...Oh yes absolutely. Head over heels in love:D

Unknown said...

Following you now Andrea.... You hav an awesome blog!!

Unknown said...

Following you:)

indian beauty central said...

Craving for craving ;)

Btw I swear I'm not a robot or a virus, please get rid of the dual word verification in comment section... Please pretty please :)

Unknown said...

Oh no..I have that too!!!..find it so annoying..but how do I get rid of it??