Sunday 24 June 2012

Shopping Alert!! – UK Beauty Website Offering Free Shipping Worldwide!!


Hey Pretties
I was surfing the net today when I came across this UK website http://www.feelunique.com/ and was zapped by the range of products they offer.
This is what the company says about itself –
Launched in October 2005, feelunique.com is one of Europe’s fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!
Choose from a diverse selection of over 15,500 products across hundreds of well-known brands from luxury salon & spa brands to high-street saviours, as well as eco-chic natural & organic staples. With new products arriving every week, you’re sure to find something uniquely yours.
And believe me, they do have a huuuuuge list of brands available. Here is a sample..
Benefit, Bliss, Burt’s Bees, Caudalie, DuWop, Lancome, theBalm, Thalgo, IMAN, Rimmel, Yes to Carrots, Stila, The Big Brush Co, Palmer’s, Mavala, Kerastase, Essie etc etc….and the most awesome part….FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!!!
I also checked out reviews that some bloggers have posted of the website and they all have very good things to say. What I noticed however was that unlike strawberrynet, there aren’t any discounts available so products are a bit pricey. Some of them are on offer but for most, we will have to pay the regular price. They do give some freebies though on certain brands.
Dunno if any of you have tried feelunique but to me this is a precious find and I had to share with you. Already planning my Benefit haul! :D
Do let me know if you have ordered anything from this website. A review will be very helpful. If not, wait for one from me soon….
Till next time…Ciao!
XOXO
P.S- I have not been paid to write this post and I have not tried this website yet. Just wanted to share what I found while searching the net.

No comments: