Tuesday 9 September 2014

Share Pictures of Your #BeautyGraveyard & Win 5 Pantene Hampers - Contest Ends 14 September



I'm back with another contest ladies and this one is super interesting. You know how all of us tend to go by what beauty brands talk about in their advertisements and buy a ton of stuff? While some work out, some don't live up to their tall claims and we dump them in our Beauty Graveyard. Well, I want to see what your Beauty Graveyard looks like and if I like what I see, I will give Pantene hampers to 5 lucky readers.



Information -

1. Contest open to Indian female residents only above the age of 18.
2. Contest starts 9th September and ends 14 September.
3. You need to mail me a picture of your Beauty Graveyard which will include product/products that did not work for you and you've basically dumped. 
4. Winners will be announced on 15th September
5. I am only responsible to host the contest. Prizes are sponsored and will be sent by Pantene.


Mandatory Rules -


1. Each person can send a maximum of two entries
2. Like my Facebook page
3. Follow the blog via GFC (Google Friend Connect) - the widget is to your right. Click on Join this site.
4. Follow @PoutPretty on Twitter
5. Mail me your pictures along with the Fb name, Twitter handle, the name with which you are following the blog, your address and contact details at poutpretty@gmail.com. Subject should be "Pantene Beauty Graveyard Contest Entry".

Get clicking girls and show me what's in your beauty graveyard. All the best!

No comments: