Tuesday 23 September 2014

Preview of the Festive Collection at Lifestyle, Quest Mall + Contest Teaser

Shubho Mahalaya everyone. Just a week to go before the Goddess comes home and I am super duper excited. This time I did most of my shopping from the various stores at Quest Mall in Kolkata and bought quite a few clothes from Lifestyle. I went to the store during the weekend and loved the festive collection they have now especially some of the Indian wear. Thought I'll help you out with your shopping and show you a glimpse of what's available.





Anarkalis are really big this festive season and you can see a lot of them in the store. Biba has some lovely anarkalis and I especially loved the navy blue one with the short embroidered red jacket. Think this one is around Rs 4000. Melange, the in-house brand also has some nice kurtas and salwar sets that you may like. The one thing I noticed is the abundance of color in the Indian ethnic wear collection. There are very few blacks and whites. Biba has done a lot of prints in bright colors, both Aurelia and Global Desi has a lot of bright oranges and blues and lime greens.






In western wear, lace is huge this season and Code has done an entire collection centered around lace. I particularly loved the lace jacket. AND's focus is sheer and you can find a lot of sheer tops in single colors. In western wear, I really liked the clothes from Code. Very smart and chic.







If you like Indian wear, you have W, Biba, Global Desi, Melange, Aurelia etc and if you like Western wear, there is Vero Moda, Ginger, AND, Code, Allen Solly, Van Heusen etc. If you still have some last minute shopping left, visit the Lifestyle store. You can also get a Rs 700 gift voucher on purchase of Rs 5000.

Now for the good news. As a Durga Puja special, I will be giving out a Lifestyle voucher worth Rs 2500 to one lucky reader. Contest details will be shared tomorrow so watch this space for more...


No comments: