Wednesday 28 May 2014

Shopping Experience with Chicnova, an online clothes and accessories store

About a month back, I got to know about Chicnova, an online store that sells clothes and accessories. And the best part is that they ship worldwide for free! Here's more information about the store in their own words:



Who is Chicnova?
Chicnova is a leading online fashion retailer, belonging to Hermes Holding (Hong Kong) Limited. The name ‘Chicnova’ consists of chic and nova, which directly expresses our wish: help women discover their styles to make chic star looks.

Our mission is to become a world-class fast fashion deliverer to women worldwide at affordable prices. To realize this mission, we will continually improve our products and service.

What can Chicnova provide?

Our products include women's clothes,footwear,bags, accessories, and jewelry. They reveal the latest fashion trends and can satisfy all your individual fashion demand.


I was contacted by the PR team to find out if I would be interested in trying out one of their products and they selected a black bag with gold chain shoulder straps for me priced at $22 . Once the order was placed, I immediately received a mail with the details. Three days later I got another mail with the tracking number for the order. The package was sent via EC-Firstclass. And then came the waiting period! I actually received the package nearly a month later when I had pretty much lost all hope of ever receiving it. Considering my bad luck with international packages (I mean you Sleek Cosmetics!), I was certain this was never going to reach me but I guess that's the con of free international shipping.



Anyway, what matters is that I received it safely probably because it was sent via registered post. The bag they sent is lovely. It's simple yet chic and the gold chain strap and thin metal casing around the edges add that glamorous touch. In terms of quality, its pretty good and does not look cheap or tacky. It is roomy yet looks compact and can be used both as a day and an evening bag. I would have preferred the white stitches not showing up but it's not too bothersome.



I'm surely shopping from Chicnova again and would definitely recommend the site to all of you. The prices are reasonable, lots of options to choose from (not a lot of options in clothes for curvy girls though which is a bummer), shipping is free, they offer full refund if you are not happy with the purchase and the quality is good too.

Have you shopped from Chicnova? How was your experience?

P.S - Bag sent by Chicnova for review purpose. Views expressed in this post are honest as always.

No comments: