Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Long Hair Range Shampoo and Conditioner - Update

Ok so I've been using the 'mystery' long hair range shampoo and conditioner for some more days since giving you the last update and my verdict is still the same. I love how soft and smooth this range is making my hair. I still don't know what the brand is but they sure made a great product specially for those with frizzy and unmanageable hair.


I'm hoping that the range is sulfate and paraben free keeping in mind the fact that the shampoo does not lather much. I'm also hoping that its from a brand that's easily available and not priced too high. And guess what? The big reveal takes place later today! Are you as excited as I am to know what product I've been trying for so long? Then hang on for just a few more hours and keep watching this space :D


No comments: