Friday 21 February 2014

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner - Video Review

Hiya beautiful people! I'm back with another video on my YouTube channel and this time it's a product review. I've been trying the new Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner for a few days now and I love the bounce and vitality that it gives to my hair. Does not do much for shine or if you have dry hair, but if bounce is what you are looking for, these two products are pretty good.

Watch the video to know more about my views on these two products. This is my first video where I'm speaking so I did get a bit conscious :P. And I don't know why I was shaking my head so much! Hope you like the video. Give it a thumbs up if you do, comment and subscribe to my channel for more videos. Keep watching...




No comments: