By Dr. Sangeeta Amladi, Head Medical Services, Kaya Skin Clinic
- Lighten up your toxin load, eliminate alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars and saturated fats, all of which act as toxins in the body and are impediments to your healing process
- One should include a lot of fiber, as well as brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables in their diet. Beets, radishes, cucumber, cabbage, broccoli and fruits are excellent detoxifying foods
- Including vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins is extremely important for a detox diet
- Drink at least two liters of water a day
- Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate wastes through perspiration
This therapy begins with a unique “Jet Technology” that uses pure air and water jets to drain lymphatic nodes and gently exfoliate your skin. Pure Vitamin C serum is used as an anti-oxidant to remove free radicals. Brightening process follows, Infusing your skin with natural brightening extracts of (mulberry extracts) to give you instant brightness. The Face Therapy ends with Kaya’s Insta-Glow mask and leaves you with that glowing, youthful skin you have always desired.
In addition to that, Kaya also recommends AntOx Vit – C which is a dermatologically approved product that is non-oily easily absorbing anti-oxidants gel based on Vitamin C. It also contains active ingredients that delay the appearance of dark spots, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles and UV damaged skin, thereby giving a more even skin tone.
- It delays and reduces the appearance of dark spots, age spots, acne marks, fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects the skin against environmental assault and treats acne marks and UV damaged skin
- Gives you softer, smoother skin
Price – Rs. 1,790 for 30 ml.