I received the January edition of My Envy Box a couple of days ago and here I am presenting the contents. Before showing you what I got, below is some information about My Envy Box for those of you who are not aware of this new luxury beauty box service.
- Price of 1 box : Rs 850
- Get 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month
- Get Rs. 213 worth (25%) of ENVY points to redeem in our store
- Free Shipping
- All products are sourced from brands and authorized distributors in India
- Access to special deals
- Be one of the lucky 50 to get a copy of the latest Elle Magazine
- Use the code 'ENVYJAN' and get 10% off on any full size product
- Click here to subscribe to the special Feb Valentine's Edition
This month, I did not get the Elle magazine but this is the list of the samples that I got:
1. Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Shampoo - Full size is for 150 ml and costs Rs 1320
2. Rene Furterer Karite Intense Nourishing Mask - Full size is for 100 ml and costs Rs 2200
3. Elie Saab Le Parfum - 30 ml Rs 2950, 50 ml Rs 4600 and 90 ml Rs 5950
4. Eminence Organic Tinted Moisturiser (BB cream) - Full size 35 ml for Rs 3993
5. Thalgo Unizones Clearing Corrector - Full size 30 ml for Rs 2350
6. Thalgo Brightening Regulating Essence - Full size 30 ml for Rs 3700
I really love the packaging and the quality of the box itself is good. Its white, sturdy and looks classy. I am happy that My Envy Box started off with makeup this month and I really hope that they continue with this trend. Eager to try out the Eminence BB cream but wish it wasn't in a sachet. A sample size tube would have been so much better. Rene Furterer is a brand that I've heard a lot of good things about and again eager to check if the shampoo and mask work on my dry hair. The size of the samples is pretty decent and I can get about 2 washes from the tubes. The Thalgo products I have used before and they really suit my skin type. Love that brightening essence.
Overall, a pretty good box and I liked the selection of stuff. My only gripe is with the perfume sample. A vial would have been so much better than these sachets which you need to rub on the skin to get the smell. That aside, love the contents of this month's box. I wish they start off with customised boxes soon and not give everyone the same products. What is making me very excited is the fact that there are a lot of new brands that are coming onboard My Envy Box. These are Clinique, Forest Essentials, Crabtree & Evelyn and many more. The coming months are sure gonna be interesting!
PS - PR Sample.
Have you tried any of the My Envy Boxes?