Saturday 7 December 2013

Inside My October Fab Alley Jewel Box

I received the October Fab Alley Jewel Box last month but missed out on showing the contents to you so here goes. As always, I picked the Glam box and loved the jewels that were sent to me. So sparkly, colorful and perfect for this season!

I got two neck pieces and a pair of earrings. I love anything that is chunky and has crystals and rhinestones and these pieces have a lot of them! They are totally my style and all of these for Rs 1000 is pretty good don't you think?







I have subscribed to the Fab Alley jewel box earlier as well and have always loved what I got. Click here to see the September box and also know more about how the Fab Alley Jewel Box works.

Which piece from my Oct box did you like the most? Do share in the comments below.


No comments: