Monday 2 December 2013

Inside My Makeup Bag

Inspired by Suma of isimplylovemakeup's recent post, I thought of sharing with you what's in my makeup bag as well. Its been a long time since I've actually seen all the contents together because I just keep stuffing things inside it. And I really have stuffed quite a lot! So here goes:

The bag I use is a silver one that came with a Clinique gift set. The quality of the bag is pretty good, looks simple and chic, its not too bulky yet packs in quite a lot of stuff.



The Products:






1. Lipsticks are a weakness so I have included a lot of them in various shades. The ones I have are - NARS Dragon Girl matte lip pencil, MAC Hot Chocolate, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sorbet, Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Caramel Kiss, Avon Totally Kissable lipstick in the shade Loving Lilac and Babylips Lip Balm Coral Flush.

2. Korres Wild Rose Compact Powder in the shade WRP 6. Had bought this from strawberrynet some time back and I really like the texture and finish of this one.

3. Elizabeth Arden makeup palette - Got it free with the EA Green Tea Honeysuckle perfume a few months back. The palette is really handy as it contains two neutral eye shadows, two lip glosses and a blush.

4. Maybelline Colossal Kajal - No makeup bag is complete without an eyeliner/kajal. My favorite right now is the Colossal one.

5. Clinique Liquid Facial Mild Soap - This was in that Clinique gift set. If you have normal/sensitive to dry skin, this is a great face wash.

6. Chambor White UV Protector - The Whitening range of products was launched by Chambor recently and I won a few samples in a contest. Have not used it yet but we all need sunscreen right!

7. Thalgo Softness Exfoliator - Again, part of a Thalgo sample kit. This is a mild exfoliator suitable for dry and sensitive skin. Great for winter!

8. Yves Rocher 24h Intense Hydrating Gel Cream - These sachets were given to me when I purchased some Yves Rocher makeup. Got about 6 of them and I used up 3. A good, lightweight moisturizer suitable for normal to combination skin.  

Well that's bout it. The only thing that's missing is a fragrance. My Marc Jacobs Honey perfume sample just finished so need to get a replacement soon. And maybe a mascara.

What's inside your makeup bag? Do share in the comments below.

No comments: