Monday 16 December 2013

Inside the December Edition of My Envy Box

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about My Envy Box, the latest beauty box to hit the Indian market so decided to go in for one month's subscription at Rs 850 to see if its worth all the talk. Before I reveal the contents of the December box, here's some information about the brand that is striving to bring trial sized beauty products from top international and luxury brands right to our doorstep!

  • Price of 1 box : Rs 850
  • Get 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month
  • Get Rs. 213 worth (25%) of ENVY points to redeem in our store
  • Free Shipping
  • All products are sourced from brands and authorized distributors in India
  • Access to special deals
  • Be one of the lucky 50 to get a copy of the latest Elle Magazine
The December box was delivered yesterday and getting an Elle magazine with it was a wonderful surprise. When I saw pictures of the previous month's boxes, I loved the orange color and was expecting the same. I got a white box though and not that white looks bad but I would have preferred the orange one. White looks too stark don't you think? Not to mention the fact that it will get dirty really fast!




The quality of the box is top notch though. It's made of cardboard, is sturdy and inside the products are wrapped in paper. There are five cards containing information about each of the products inside along with a welcome note with information about the brand and what's available on their website. 

Here's a list of what I got:
  • Remy Laure Eye Contour Relaxing Mask (15 ml)
  • Remy Laure Eye Contour Cream (15 ml)
  • Remy Laure Eye Contour Gel (10 ml)
  • Rene Furterer Naturia Gentle Balancing Shampoo (15 ml)
  • Avene Rebalancing Soothing Emulsion (5 ml)
  • Chloe Signature Eau De Parfum (1.2 ML)
  • Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserve (Surprise!)







My thoughts on the service.
  • Very glad that I did not get sachets and the sample size is actually not too bad. I did not expect full sized products because the brand explicitly states that it will only provide samples. Full sized ones someday My Envy?
  • Liked the choice of brands and the combination of perfume, haircare and skincare. Bring on the makeup now please!
  • Seven products is impressive and specially liked the addition of the strawberry preserve. Tastes good too!
  • Price of one box at Rs 850 is definitely high but if they send me an Elle magazine, seven good quality products and also provide points to redeem at their store, I'm not gonna complain about the price too much
  • Since its a fairly new service, they have not started personalized boxes yet but I do hope they start it soon so that everyone does not get the same things
  • Will I subscribe to the Jan box? Think I will coz one little birdie told me sometime back that they might include makeup!
What do you think of My Envy Box? Will you subscribe?


No comments: