Wednesday 27 November 2013

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vit E Body Lotion - Review

If there is one season that I absolutely detest, it is winter. And the major reason for that is my skin behaves terribly during this time. It gets super dry, looks very dull and tired, I get random pimples and I have to slather on moisturizer literally by the kilo! I've heard very good things about the popular Palmer's cocoa butter range of products and when medplusbeauty offered discounts on the entire range, picked up the Cocoa Butter skin oil and the body lotion.  And both of them are so good! 


The Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula body lotion has vitamin E in it and I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a body lotion for winter. It smells awfully good, exactly like melted chocolate. Unfortunately the smell does not last very long though. The texture is slightly thick but is not at all greasy. It absorbs very well and does not leave any greasy film on top of the skin. The lotion claims to soften, smooth and relieve dry skin and it does all these three very well. I apply the lotion after getting out of the shower and I am sorted for the next 8-9 hours. It is also supposed to smooth marks and tone skin though I still haven't noticed any of that. 



If you have dry skin like me and looking for a good winter body lotion, try the Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula. It is priced at Rs 425 for 350 ml and totally worth the price. Highly recommended! The Palmer's range of products is available at medplusbeauty.com.

What is your favorite body lotion for winter? Do share in the comments below.

No comments: