Tuesday 29 October 2013

MAC and Inglot Mini Haul for Diwali

MAC is out with the Indulge collection and the only thing that got me interested was the eye shadow Divine Decadence. I read Temptalia's review of the shade and loved the color a lot so had to get it for myself. Next to the MAC store in Kolkata is Inglot and I went in specifically to get their hottest selling lipstick shade - matte 421. This shade is always out of stock but thankfully this time the SA's did not disappoint. Along with the lipstick, I also got a Color Play mascara in the shade purple. I love experimenting with colored mascaras and the purple one looked so pretty. I've already thought of a green smokey eye look with the purple so will show you that very soon. Meanwhile, take a look at the pics. Separate reviews will be posted soon.



Divine Decadence eye shadow from MAC's Indulge Collection 
Inglot 421 lipstick

What have you bought for Diwali? Do share in the comments below.


No comments: