Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Nature's Co.: ProGreen Oath Longest Chain Contest

As part of the Nature's Co ProGreen initiative, here's a fun Twitter contest for all of you. 




I have taken a ProGreen oath to to switch off my car engine while driving, in a traffic jam or a long signal. 

I want you to take up this oath too and spread it further. What you need to do is:

1. Follow @PoutPretty on Twitter.
2. Once you have completed the oath, retweet my oath (https://twitter.com/PoutPretty/status/379892356964577281) and tag @Thenaturesco and as many friends as you want to. Use the hashtag #GoProGreen while tagging. The idea is to create the longest oath chain by the way of retweeting my oath. 
3. Gifts for everyone from The Nature's Co who is part of the oath chain.
4. Contest runs from 17th-23rd Sept and open only to residents of India.

So what are you waiting for? Go ProGreen, switch off that car engine and join in the oath chain!

For any questions, mail me at poutpretty@gmail.com.

No comments: