Monday 26 August 2013

Inside my August Vellvette Bag

My August Vellvette bag (Yes!) just landed and here's a quick post to show you what I got. The theme of this month is Hollywood and Vellvette wants to give us a pout like Angelina Jolie, gorgeous skin like Carrie Bradshaw & Oprah Winfrey and hair like the Gossip Girls. I can't flaunt my hair like the Gossip Girls coz I did not get any hair product but Angelina, Carrie and Oprah, you now have competition! Let's take a look at what's inside my black Vellvette bag (like it much more than the pink one they gave some month's back)





1. H2O+ Total Source Night Cream sample
2. Sally Hansen Lip Plumper - Sheer Bare (Full Size)
3. Just Herbs Age Defying Treatment Kit
4. MMMM Bonus - Sephora by OPI - Glowing Somewhere?

I love this month's selection and I'm really looking forward to trying out H2O+ and the lip plumper. The Just Herbs kit should be interesting too and how cute is that polish! Just wish I got another color. This is the third hot pink polish that Vellvette has sent me! Take a look at the pics.





Which products do you want to get in your bag too?


No comments: