Tuesday 2 July 2013

Chanel Azure Le Vernis Nail Colour - Review, NOTD

Chanel has recently come out with its Summer 2013 collection of nail polishes and Azure is one of them. I got this as a birthday gift from a dear friend and I absolutely love it! Chanel describes the color as a 'metallic blue green' but there is also a hint of gold in it. Together, the blue, green, teal and gold makes the polish look gorgeous on the nails.


Chanel Le Vernis is free of all bad things which means no DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. The packaging is classy and the brush is round, medium in length and covers the nail easily. On the first swipe, it comes across as watery and sheer but the color comes alive in the second coat. I applied three coats to get a rich finish. I've been wearing it for a day now and no chipping yet. Being a Chanel, the price is obviously on the higher shade and I think its for Rs 1450. Dunno if I'm ever going to buy a polish that's so expensive but if you love the shade and in the mood to splurge, you can give Azure a try. Here's how it looks on me. In the sun, it looks more blue though..






No comments: