Friday 21 June 2013

What's Inside my May Faballey Jewel Box!

Last month, I shared with you the concept of a Jewel box that's been started by faballey.com. For those of you who are unaware of what is a Jewel box, it's pretty similar to that of a beauty box. You pay Rs 1000 and get three jewelry pieces every month. What you have to do is pretty simple. Go to their website, take a quick style quiz and based on your replies, faballey will recommend a Classic, Boho, Casual or Glam Box for you. Not that you have to only take what's recommended but it's fun to take the quiz. The only hitch is that these boxes are available for only a short period and they get shipped quite late. For e.g, if you subscribe to a June box, then it will be dispatched only mid-July and you will get it by the end of the month.


I booked myself a box for May as well and that got delivered yesterday. I'm going through a major sparkle and shine phase and anything blingy and sparkly, I'm instantly attracted to so this month I chose the Glam box. And I am very happy with what has been delivered. The pieces are a bit OTT but then you should always have something like these for special occasions. I like that they don't look cheap or tacky and the quality of the stones is pretty good. I think I got a good deal for Rs 1000. Out of the three, my favorite is the orange neckpiece. Which one do you like? Take a look at the pics..






If you want to book a June box, you have time till the 30th to do so.

No comments: