Monday 24 June 2013

What's Inside My June Vellvette Bag!

I got my June Vellvette bag 15 mins back and I absolutely loveeee it!! The theme for June is travel and a pink cosmetics bag replaces the usual black box this month. I like that the bag is big and roomy and perfect to store all my makeup and skincare products while I'm out travelling. The products are very well chosen and I like the variety that has been given. And a big thanks to Vellvette for not forgetting to include my April missing sample this month. Love the bag and love you Vellvette. Keep up the good work and keep spreading happiness every month..

Here's a list of what I got..

1. Just Herbs Under Eye Dark Circle Treatment kit - includes a gel, pack and a cream
2. LA Splash Glitter Eyeliner in Kaluha (Full Size)
3. Toni & Guy Daily Style Conditioner
4. I Love Mango and Papaya Shower Gel
5. The Nature's Co Spearmint Body Wash

And now the pics..









What did you get in your June Vellvette bag?


No comments: