Wednesday 24 April 2013

NOTD - OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips

This is a very weird name for a nail polish and I have no clue how it is related to the color but what a gorgeous color this is! I got this cute little bottle in my Vellvette box last month and I'm so thankful to the guys for sending me this. Kiss Me On My Tulips was released last year as part of the OPI Holland collection and is a bright pink creme polish. This color just screams summer! The formula is great and it took two coats to go opaque. I'm slowly becoming an OPI fan courtesy Vellvette and I want to add some shades to my minuscule collection. Would love if you suggested some bright colors. Meanwhile check out how Kiss Me On My Tulips looks..




That's my dog in the background. Thought the pink would look striking against the black :P

And here is a side profile of my sweetheart. The dashing 10 year old dachshund Hero!


Do you like bright colors on your nails? What's your favorite shade now?


No comments: