Wednesday 17 April 2013

Glimpses of my trip to Delhi and Agra

So earlier this month, I visited Delhi and Agra with a few of my closest friends and it was 5 days of full on masti. I've been to these places a number of times before but their magic never fails to enthrall me. Visiting old monuments, taking long walks through old Delhi, eating at Karim's, visiting the majestic Taj Mahal, praying at the dargah of Salim Chishti at Fatehpur Sikri, I did all of that. Couldn't shop as much as I would have liked to because there wasn't enough time but I did manage to visit Sephora though :)..Would have also liked to meet some of my blogger friends in Delhi and will surely do next time. Sorry Phil :(..

Take a look at what those five days were spent doing..(Picture Heavy)

This is not my name Starbucks!

Benefit Counter at Sephora


New shades from Aldo

Lodhi Gardens

At Vrindavan

No caption needed!



Agra Fort

Pout Pretty at Pout Cafe!


Fatehpur Sikri

Red Fort

Banke Bihari Temple, Vrindavan






 Have you been on a holiday recently?

No comments: