Thursday 14 March 2013

Sleek, MUA and Jabong Haul

Yes I bought me some summer essentials and makeup, that I'm convincing myself are essentials as well :))..Here's presenting my latest haul!


It was very sweet and kind of jabong.com to gift a voucher of Rs 500 to women bloggers on the occasion of International Women's Day and I made full use of it to buy me some sunnies!. While going through the range of shades available, I came across a combo offer by Stoln on two shades for Rs 1090. Seemed like a good deal to me so I went ahead and ordered. I like the designs and they look quite good on me. No idea how the brand is though and how much protection these actually provide. Have you tried their shades?


Now on to makeup and this is all courtesy the wonderful people at The B Shop. I love you ladies! Thank you so much for getting me the MUA Undress Me Too Palette, a MUA glitter liner and Sleek True Color lipsticks. The MUA palette looks amazing and such perfect everyday colors but the Sleek lippies are so tiny! Only 3.5 gm! I did not check out the quantity at first so dumb me! I bought two shades - Plush, a matte and Smother, a sheen. The colors are more suited for fall winter but I know I can make them work in summer too :)...Disappointed about the quantity but since I always look at the glass half full, they will also get over faster and I can buy more!! They should reduce the prices though and make it appropriate to the quantity that we are getting.





That's all for now. Reviews for the makeup stuff coming soon...

What all did you haul recently?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow..the shades look awesome...I wud love to get them!