Thursday 28 February 2013

What's Inside the Feb Enchantess Bag?

The battle of the beauty boxes is really taking momentum now and we the consumers are all reaping the benefits. I've been a subscriber of Enchantess since January but have been so disappointed by what I received that I didn't even bother to write about the experience. Going by the last two month , I wasn't expecting much from this month's bag either but as they say, never take anything for granted and I was wowed by what I got. Apart from the usual Inside Salon & Spa magazine, I got a full size Essie nail polish in the shade Bahama Mama priced at Rs 500, a full size The Body Shop eye shadow in the shade Baby Pink priced at Rs 695, couple of sachets of Avani Dead Sea Cosmetics Nourishing Body Lotion (don't care much about these) and discount coupons to buy from their website. And an extra thank you gift for being a 3 month subscriber - an ethnic bangle. 

I'm really happy about the Essie nail polish coz the color is gorgeous. Love the purpley wine. On the fence about the eye shadow though. Looks really pretty in the pan but not sure how it will look on the lids. On the whole, super impressed! Really glad that the company worked on all the negative feedback and brought out a really good Feb bag. Just hope they continue with this and not be just a flash in the pan for a month!






Think Ill go ahead and subscribe to Enchantess for another month and see what it's like. What about you? Have you subscribed?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow 2 full size products, that too from really good brands! Maybe I'll subscribe sometime :)