Thursday 7 February 2013

Participate in Maybelline New York India's 'It Doesn't Last Long Enough' Contest till 8th Feb!


Maybelline New York asked girl's to share what was on their mind.



Be it weekends, flings, kisses, boyfriends or their shopping funds, the hottest topic on the Maybelline New York Girl's mind is “IT DOESN’T LAST LONG ENOUGH” 

Girls, do you feel the same way? Tell us what you wish lasted longer!

One winner with the quirkiest answer will win a surprise gift from Maybelline New York! The best answer will be selected by me.

So get started and post your thoughts in the comments box below. The contest is on till 8th Feb evening and open only to Indian residents.

Get Quirky and Have Fun :)

All The Best!

You can also post your answers on Maybelline's Facebook page here. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish the spcl moments whch I spend wid the lov of my lyf lasted forever.. V get superexcitd weeks before v plan 2 meet n den wen v meet I want the moment to freeze..i want the moment to last frever nd never end..bt the lovely moments pas away widin a blink of eye it seems..

Unknown said...

How I wish that the scent which make him crazy and want him to grab me.. That moment that scent and that charm lasts forever