Monday 28 January 2013

Beat Stress With The Four Seasons Spa Contest Winners Announced!




Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners pretties but here I am with the names of the three girls who win vouchers for a free spa session at The Four Fountains Spa.


Out of all the entries, the one I liked the most came from Poorna Banerjee and I declare her to be the winner of the 60 min voucher . 

"The moment I feel stressed out, I get out my gear and play Guild Wars 2. Right now my Mesmer is beating the hell out of a lot of people in the virtual jungle"

The winners of the 30 min voucher are:

1. Debadyuti Banerjee 
"A pedicure session…A must do for my poor tired feet. And I can always ignore the complaints of my pedicurist by plugging in my iPod. Bliss. Well, at least for an hour".

2. Hetal Mody
"Pour chilled water down the back right on the spine. I learnt this technique at an organic farm and so whenever I'm stressed, I just pour water down my back"

Congrats girls! Those were some really interesting ideas!

Kindly confirm your email id to me once again and I shall pass on your details to the folks at The Four Fountains Spa who will mail you your vouchers.

Do share with us your experience once you visit the spa!

Love 

D

No comments: