Thursday 27 December 2012

My December Vellvette Box

I just got my December Vellvette Box and even though I'm really happy to see the contents, I'm also very sad because the lipstick I got is broken :(. Hopefully Vellvette will send me a replacement soon coz I quite like the color that I got.

A list of what I got :

1. Victoria's Secret Hello Darling Body Mist 60 ml(delicious smell!)
2. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Serum 5ml
3. Anna Andre Deluxe Creme Lipstick (40203) - full size
4. Bonus - Perry Ellis for Women sample 
5. Discount coupons






My lipstick :(
Kudos to the Vellvette team once again for this box of goodies. My 3 month subscription unfortunately has ended with the December box. Definitely getting myself another 3 month subscription!

Which products did you love in your Dec box?

1 comment:

seraphicgirl1986 said...

You should try approaching the vellvette team for your lipstick. They replaced mine the first time around