Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Christmas and New Year Haul!

Like a lot of you, even I've been taking advantage of all the discounts and offers that are going on currently and have been buying stuff like crazy. Well, maybe moderately crazy! Today I'll share with you some products that I got recently and with these I officially end my 2012 shopping. No hauling or buying anything related to makeup, skincare, accessories and clothes till 2013! (so what if there are only 12 days left. Practicing some self control people!)

Here's a list of what I got recently:

1. Coastal Scents 22pc Brush Set
2. Sleek Bad Girl palette
3. MUA Undressed Palette
4. MUA Blush in Shade 4 (Free Gift)
5. Nivea Total Face Cleanup
6. Garnier B.B Cream
7. Purple Laptop Bag from Zovi
8. Pink Envelope Clutch from Zovi

And now the pics...Reviews of the beauty products coming up soon.









What did you haul for Christmas and New Year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I'm really getting curious about the 22 brush palette...everyone's buying it!