Wednesday 26 December 2012

How I Spent Christmas

Hey Lovelies

Hope you all had a fantabulous Christmas! Even though, I wasn't too well, I still managed to put on my party hat and had a whale of a time. Today's post is all about my Christmas celebration and as you will see, food played a major role in it (as always!)

The day started off with lunch at Mainland China, one of my favorite places to have Chinese, with a few friends. We had to wait for nearly 20 mins to get a table despite reserving one beforehand. The place was teeming with people and I loved the festive feel. Once we got the table, it was a straight attack on the food. They had a special Christmas buffet with all kinds of yummy delicacies and I just hogged on the prawns and fish. They were so good! Once I had my fill of the main course, moved on to the desserts and not finding anything that interesting,  stuck to chocolate icecream with chocolate sauce.








Yes that's my plate! And yes I did Hog!


Gooey Delight!

After filling my tummy and feeling very happy about it, I came back home to spend the evening with my parents. I made mulled wine, Mom made spaghetti with meat sauce and for dessert had coffee walnut cake. I'm not even going to think about the thousands of calories that I consumed yesterday! Will take away all my happiness :)..

Here are some pics of my celebration at home..I looked terrible yesterday with puffy eyes and a dull face so no pic of me.

Our Tree
 
Mulled Wine

Meet Hero and he likes Christmas too :)

How did you spend Christmas? Do share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post n hero is pretty handsome lol
al d food is so tempting

All.things.pretty said...

You had a fun day! And its okay to not count the calories once in a while! I stayed in bed the whole day, watching Christmas movies :D