Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Diwali EOTD

Hiya Pretties

Hope you had a blast on Diwali!..Well, I can't say the same unfortunately coz I had to go to work!! And I was there till 3.30 a.m today!!..In the evening, attended a Kali Puja at my friends house, chatted for a while, lit a few fireworks and I was off to work at 9 PM..

Yesterday, I paid no heed to the minimal makeup at office rule and did up my eyes in bright pink and navy blue..Take a look and do let me know if you liked..Unfortunately the camera did not really capture the pink and blue very well :(








Products used :

1. Colorbar Expensive Pink eyeshadow
2. L'Oreal Infallible shadow All night Blue
3. Deborah Black + Long Mascara
4. Colorbar Ultimate Eyeliner

All I did was apply the pink to my lids, the blue to the outer corners and blended them. Lined eyes with black liner and added lots of mascara. Simple and easy!

How did you dress up on Diwali? Do share.

No comments: