|Gwen at Work!|
Gwen's favorites list keeps changing but the 5 items that she has listed here are her staples. She loves them to bits and hopes that you can give them a try too!
1. Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base - The only Makeup Base/Foundation Primer that works for the humid Singapore weather. It is oil free and infused with Chanel Light Illuminating Technology used in all their makeup. This baby brightens up all skin tones and really gives dull complexion a much needed boost in color! (Should be equally good for our weather Gwen!)
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Liquid Foundation - This is the most natural finish foundation I can find and it is absolutely amazing in photos and day light. It does not oxidize on my skin and gives that dewy finish, even with a touch of translucent loose powder on a brush. I use one pump with a stipple brush for day and for parties, just use a little bit more and set the makeup with loose powder on a powder puff.
3. Chanel Correcteur Perfection - I use this as a highlighter and a concealer, for my cheek area, under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose for simple day to day makeup. I like the consistency of this concealer as it covers my imperfections but is not heavy. The best thing is that it does not get cakey.
4. Rockport Luciana Pump in Black by adiPRENE (Adidas) - This is the only pair of high heels that I have because it is so comfortable. I can run after buses with ease and I can stand in these shoes for up to 8 hours straight without feeling any ache on my lower back and without any blisters! I have a knee problem and finding the right heels is not easy. This Rockport with adiPRENE Technology solves my problem (I need this too!!)
5. Accessories! - I tried to pick one accessory to share with all of you but realized that I love all them dearly. I cannot just pick one! No girl’s wardrobe will be complete without some fantastic accessories. My clothes are mostly blacks, whites and blue so having fancy and more out-there accessories definitely makes my style of outfits look more interesting (Oh yes my girl. You can never have one fav of these!)
Thanks Gwen for sharing your favorites with us. Hoping to see more of them here soon and maybe some makeup tips as well??? Love you :))
Do you have any common favorites with Gwen? Please comment and share below. If you want to share your favorites with me, do drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Would love to feature them. If you are a blogger, send in the link to your blog as well for me to include in the post :)