Sunday 15 July 2012

MAC's Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick Swatches & The Next MAC Collection to Launch in India

My weekend is not really complete unless it involves a trip to the MAC store. I know that nothing will change or appear magically in a week's time but I still can't resist the urge to peek in at least once. The Viva Glam Nicki lipstick and Viva Glam Ricki lip conditioner is out now and wonder of wonders they were still available! I tried out Nicki but God I looked awful! That color is just not for us dusky ladies. It looks so pretty in the tube but on applying.....Goodness Gracious! A yellowish pink/coral lip on a dark skin is not pretty! The MAC store in Kolkata do not allow pics to be taken inside the store so I can't show you what the color looks like in the tube. Here are the pics of the swatches..





This launch didn't do anything for me but I'm super excited to know what's coming next. Start saving girls coz MAC's Lips and Tips/Fashion Sets Collection for Summer 2012 is gonna hit us soon. I've been waiting for this collection for so long. Have already made a list of what I'm getting - Spice Lipstick & Lipglass, Impassioned, Morange,Girl About Town & Rebel Lipglass...I so hope they get all 16 shades and not just the ones specific for each region. What's on your list? Share in the Comments below..


Love

D

6 comments:

Swati R said...

It is actually looking very bright... not at all suitable for Indian skin... Hey I will be waiting for the lipglass :D

Unknown said...

Ya Swati only fair girls can carry this off well...Oh yes the lipglasses should be awesome

Nafisa said...

Eeee...this looks so blue toned! I doubt if even the fair girls here will be able to carry it off :-(

Unknown said...

I knoww Naf...only if they apply with fingers maybe but direct from the tube is too much!!...Nicki Minaj ko hi mubarak!

Goga said...

I thought the next collection was hey sailor one. Gotta check.this one out too :-p

Unknown said...

Thats what the MAC store manager told me..this collection should be awesome!