Monday 2 July 2012

It's a Haul!! - Products I bought in June

Hey Pretties

Now that we are into July, thought Ill share with you some of the makeup products that I bought in June. I've broken down the products into these categories:

 Face:
1. Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 050 Medium Beige
2. Revlon PhotoReady Powder in 020 Light/Medium
3. L'Oreal Paris UV Perfect 12H Longlasting UV Protector
4. The Body Shop Moringa Beautifying Oil - Although this is a multipurpose oil that can be used on the face, hair and body, I've been using it more as a facial oil hence its in this category. Read review here.

Body:
1. The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub
2. Avon Senses Deos in My Moment and Re-charge

Eyes:
1. NYX Collection Noir Powder Black Liner

Lips:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Candy Uva and Iced Orchid
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss me Coral
3. e.l.f essential lipstick in Classy. Read review here.
4. Inglot Lipstick 234
5. MAC lipstick in Craving
6. BH Cosmetics lip gloss in 80's Diva

Nails:
1. Avon Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in Flirty - Read review here

As usual, my lipsticks outdo all the other products but I didn't realise that I just bought one liner this month! Gotta show my peepers a lotta love next month :))....Here are the pics.





From Left to Right - Candy Uva, Iced Orchid, Kiss me Coral, Classy, Inglot 234, Craving

I'll be putting up reviews of these products soon but if you want to read the review of a particular product first, let me know. I would also love to know what you hauled in June. Do write in with your comments below.

Love

D





14 comments:

Nafisa said...

Lovely haul Dolon :-)Wonder what's on ur July shopping list ;-)

Unknown said...

Lol...eye products and blushes for sure..have also been waiting for the inglot new lippies to hit majorbrands.in..Our only Inglot store in Kol shut down :((((

Poorna Banerjee said...

yeah I know about the Kol one... its never gonna get back, is it?? waah!

DrPoisonIvyBeautyBlog said...

mac craving review pls :)

Unknown said...

I sure hope it does Poorna...you don't get all the stuff at the online store

Unknown said...

Coming up dear:)...btw it's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hey Dolon ! Thats what we call HAUL :D Looking forward to Revlon mousse makeup review

Unknown said...

:D...Review will be up really soon Shalini

Nidhi Pandey said...

Hey How was ur experience with majorbrands? Do share

Unknown said...

Hey Nidhi..medplus is really good. They have a huge list of brands and I like their customer service. Ive ordered from them about 6-7 times and Im very happy. The products take about 4-5 days to arrive but they pack it really well and no complaints as of date. Besides,all the products are at a discounted rate which is the best. You can try it out.

Gwen@Makeup Toys said...

Woah! That is a lot of stuff! Happy Shopping! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks dear:)

Rashi said...

Hi! I was looking for Inglot lipstick no.234 online and stumbled upon your pretty blog! Happy coincidence, I say :-) I'm from Kolkata too.

Could you please tell me where you bought that lipstick from, since I'm unable to find it ANYWHERE since the Forum Courtyard Inglot closed down :((

Unknown said...

Hi Rashi...welcome to my blog. I bought 234 online from majorbrands.in...thts the only website that sells Inglot in India.And so bad about the Forum store na? They just disappeared:((